The FMB (Federation of Master Builders) is on the hunt for the Master Builder of the Year!
Nominations are open. Let the FMB know why your builder deserves this award. You can also nominate someone deserving as Apprentice of the Year.
The 2012 Safety & Health Expo will be taking place from 15th – 17th May at the NEC in Birmingham.
This event is a must for any and all who are involved in the health and safety industry!
The expo features:
• Occupational Health Theatre
• AIF Knowledgebase: Working At Height
• IOSH Networking Zone
• And more!
Calling all tradeswomen!
The 8th annual First Women Awards will be held in at the Grand Connaught Ballroom in London on 28th June.
Note that the awards are not limited to women in a particular branch of business – they are meant to recognise the achievements of women in all industries, including the manual trades and engineering/manufacturing.
As per the official site, the awards aim to honour:
• Women who are trailblazers and pioneers in business, genuine “glass ceiling breakers”. The First Women Awards are not just for general business achievement.
• Women whose achievements/”firsts” and individual actions have helped and are helping to remove barriers and open up opportunities for others to follow.
The 2012 Arc (Architectural, Retail & Commercial Lighting) Show will be taking place from 29th February to 1st March at the Business Design Centre in London.
This year the show features:
• MyHammer achieved 867% sales growth in five years
• No. 10 on the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards in Germany
• No. 182 on the Deloitte Fast 500 in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
London/Berlin, 25th November 2011 – The 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA rankings were announced yesterday at the annual awards ceremony in London. The Technology Fast 500 EMEA ranking is comprised of the 500 fastest-growing technology companies across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. MyHammer was honoured for its impressive sales growth of 867% over the past 5 years. This is the second consecutive year that MyHammer has won the award, and follows the 10th place honour the company received in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards in Germany earlier this year.
Have you (or your organisation) demonstrated an outstanding commitment to workplace safety? The RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards have been recognising such commitments for decades. Find out how to enter!
The awards are open to everyone (though RoSPA members do get a discount on the application fee).